Do What You Love, Love What You Feel!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Introduction

Hi there! Since this is my first post, I suppose I should introduce myself before jumping into the whole craft thing.

My name is Melissa and I love doing crafts and computer graphics. Being creative in some way seems to have always been in my blood. My grandmother china painted, my mother creates with polymer clay and my uncle is an amazing traditional artist/musician. Most of the work that I've done has been on the computer in Photoshop. Creating graphics has allowed me to express myself but, more importantly, it has led me to meeting some of the best people out there. I would have never had the chance at meeting them had it not been for my love of making graphics. Unfortunately, the creative muse likes to be fickle and there have been times when I've felt creative but didn't have it in me to do graphics. Sure, I'd try, but whatever I came up with looked awful to me. That's when I decided to head to the craft store and search for an additional creative outlet.

Unfortunately, I came up with more than I could ever complete! I like working with wood, tile, scrapbook items, acrylic paint, polymer clay... you see where this is going? Too much! I read such wonderful tutorials online and if it interests me, I have the need to create it.

In any event, I thought I would share the work that I've done. I really hope that you all enjoy what I share. I know I loved the work that went into it!

For now, I won't be sharing any graphic work on this blog. If you're interested in seeing that, please visit www.wf4e.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Share all of it here, all your creativity. Don't be afraid to share the faux pas as well as the success! Keep all the "Missy Stuff" in one place!

Happy Blogging, friend!

Melissa S said...

Thank you! I plan to try my hardest! :)

Post a Comment